The TWC 2012 conference programme, coming up in Dubai May 14-17 2012, will help you to understand more about User requirements for Mission Critical Mobile Broadband and how this will be delivered. This year’s programme will focus not only on what TETRA can do for you today but also on future Critical Communications network functionality and applications.
Mission Critical Mobile Broadband is becoming a real and hot topic and is the reason why the TETRA Association has changed its name to the TETRA and Critical Communications Association (TCCA), in order to address this important technology.
Don’t miss Phil Godfrey, Chairman, TETRA +Critical Communications Association taking part in the Plenary Panel Discussion on ‘TETRA – Short And Long Term Opportunities And Threats’ at TWC on Wednesday 16th May, where key points for debate will include:
· Evaluating the prospects for the size of the TETRA market over the next five years
· What will be the impact of mobile broadband, particularly LTE in mission/business Critical Communications?
· Can TETRA co-exist with LTE?
· Will certain data applications be run on legacy PMR networks, others on commercial cellular networks, and others on private LTE/mobile broadband networks?
· What are the mobile broadband network business model options?
We are delighted to be holding TWC in Dubai, as Middle Eastern TETRA Users are leading the way in deploying Critical Broadband Communications by combining TETRA with LTE. You will be able to hear more about their progress in the Congress programme:
Tuesday 15th May 09.40
· Outlining The Abu Dhabi Police Vision For The TETRA Broadband LTE Evolution
Captain Mohammed Al Khanbashi, Head of Communications Section, Abu Dhabi Police
Wednesday 16th May 09.50
· Overlaying The Nationwide Qatari TETRA Network With LTE To Meet the MOI’s Field and Control Room Broadband Requirements
Brigadier Eng. Ali Al-Henzab, Director of the Telecoms Department, Qatar MoI
For full details of all the learning and networking opportunities available to you at the TETRA World Congress visit www.tetraworldcongress.com and download the latest programme.